Taiji-USA provides high quality, cost-effective glass lined processing equipment and replacement parts to the Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Food & Beverage industries worldwide.
Taiji specializes in the fabrication of:
- Type I Carbon Steel storage tanks and reactors
- Glass lined storage tanks and reactors
- Hastelloy lined storage tanks and reactors
- PTFE lined storage tanks and reactors
- Rubber lined storage tanks and reactors
- Stainless steel storage tanks and reactors
- Heat exchangers
- Related chemical manufacturing equipment
Taiji was established in 1986.
By 1996, Taiji had become the largest producer of glass lined processing equipment in China, producing more glass lined equipment than all of its competitors - 75 Chinese glass lined manufacturers - combined.
By 1999 Taiji had captured a large portion of the pacific region market (Japan, Indonesia, Australia, India, etc.).
In early 2000, Taiji applied for and received the certification for production of ASME equipment.
In that same year, the first Taiji ASME reactor was sold in the United States.
In 2001 Taiji was the first Chinese equipment manufacturer to receive ISO 9001 certification.
Based on our years of experience, 36 patents, technological innovation and an annual production of more than 10,0000 reactors and tanks Taiji is poised to become the world leader in the manufacturing and sales of high quality glass lined processing equipment.